Monday, June 3, 2013

Is the weekend really over already?


I have had a simply wonderful weekend my friends! And I wanted to share a bit with you. (: 



No, My weekend was not spent relaxing on a couch sipping lemonade and watching movies......we actually did something worth our while!  We planted our garden! We must give Marissa a huge hip hip hurray for she tilled the entire garden her self!
(She insisted on doing this)
Then on Saturday we planted! (I think I have already told you this) We planted Cabbage, Cantaloupe, Watermelon,  Lettuce, Tomatoes, Beans, Corn, Squash, Cucumbers and Zucchini. We plan to plant more later in the year.


Later on in the day we went to a Horse Show run by my Grandpa and Aunt and Uncle. (: It was fun....only we did not get to stay long because we got rained out! Ha ha
 On the way home Papa took us out for Ice Cream. I got a Chocolate Shake! But Marissa's Reece's Chiller won the prize for being the most tasty! 
Papa took me out for a date  ( I got my own HUGE cup of sprite) That in our house is a rare occasion!
Me


While I was with Papa in town we stopped by Books a Million. I settled myself into a nice cushy chair and started on a stack of magazines I had collected on my way to the chair while Papa looked for a new good book
This is Me with Maxwell in our Barn loft.

This picture was taken of me on Memorial Day...but I had no where else to put it so....here it is. :P
Then just this morning I transplanted a lot of my flowers and plants from indoors to the flower bed! (: They are from my dear Grandpa's funeral and so we call it Grandpa's Garden (:   ( The scraggly looking bushes in front of my feet and behind me were originally there and are getting dug up soon. :P ugggg they're so ugly!


I weeded around these as well!

Work in progress


 My boots (:
And our Freshly mowed yard (My masterpiece) (:

And so my dear readers that will be all for now! have a wonderful week!

Emelie Claire

No comments: