Thursday, June 20, 2013

Huntsville Stars Game!




National anthem




LET THE GAME BEGIN!

Random view
Allison
Mama and Papa
Jessica and aunt Beverly
Blake being silly
Ha ha ha
Hanna and Allison coming back to our seats
Another Random shot
Pitcher
Blake and Uncle Toby
Score board......we were loosing badly!
Chase
Batter.....
And I tried getting a cute picture of Blake Savannah and I but.....Savannah had other plans. I even told her to smile!
I was really laughing by this time at her faces!
LOL
Lovely Alabama mountains in the background
Different lighting
Seat view
Savannah and Marissa
Marissa, Me and Aunt Beverly.....(I look bald because I had my hair up lol)

And an amazing firework show to complete the game!

After the game they let anyone  who wanted to run the bases! So Papa took the younger ones for a run! Notice Papa starting a new trend. LOL
(:
RUNNNN CHASEEE!!!!!!!!

I posted a short random video right below this post for any of you who are interested. LOL



Emelie Claire

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HEHE! Looks like fun!

Loved the pic with Chase running. :P

Heather NZ said...

You don't look bald!