Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Catching up post!

Fathers Day! (not sure if I posted this before or not)
On our way home from church....(It looks like a movie screen)
Me
R-L Allison, Marissa and Me
Savannah and I
Watermelon munchers!
This darling little bundles name is Bethany and I got to hold her for a a total of  20 minutes or more last Sunday! She was a doll! I loved every minute of it! (:
...................................................................................................................................................................

 Grandpa brought us some WONDERFULLY large blackberries last week as well so of course we invited him to stay for supper......(we were having BLT's!!!!!!)

Hanna displaying some of the largest berries

As I said before...they were very LARGE!
Allison munching on a few ripe berries
And enjoying the rich juicy result


I was assigned Bacon duty so of course I had a little time to spare during their cooking. LOL
Yummmmmmmmmmmm
Toast
Mustard, Tomatoes and Mayo
And watermelon on the side
Hanna getting ready to set the table
And yummy green beans with a touch of salt!
..................................................................................................................................................................
Then just this weekend we went to town with Mama and of course took advantage of Sonic's Half price shakes!

Marissa (She got a Strawberry shake)
Blake and Savannah enjoying their (or I should say her because Blake was sharing with me) shakes.
I got a Chocolate shake!
Savannah got a Hot Fudge shake!
Sharing again
And Marissa again. (:





TTYL!


Emelie Claire

No comments: