Saturday, November 3, 2012

A few more of my favorite things mixed with funnies! this i

This is such a beautiful picture! Idkw
Yahhhh
Ha ha ha
BFF
More like walking through the mall....(I'm home schooled)
Ha ha.......ya totally!
All the time!!!!!!!!
YEP!!!!!!!
LOL
Beautiful Avenue!
Hee hee
Yes...I I do this every time!
Autumn!
YAH!!!!! Finally someone understands!
YEs, YEs, YEs
I love her hair!!!!!!!

This is my favorite...Ha ha ha ha I laughed SO hard!
Want!
Agreed!!!!!
LOL
Loving her hair!


3 comments:

Mary Kate said...

Haha some of those are really funny :) I love that teacup picture too.

Unknown said...

I giggled myself silly!

Loved the sneaking food at night. I have actually done this before. So, yeah, I was laughing. :)

Hey, did you see Despicable ME?

Heather NZ said...

Ha! Brooke and I killed ourselves laughing.

P.S. Who knew they had WiFi in heaven?