Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday---> (:



Yes!!!!!!! I made it through Monday! Wow!!!!!! I even get to post something! I'm on it today! Oh ya!!!!!!! 

Listening to----Good Morning and Goodnight by Maggie McClure
Eating- ---------nothing
Drinking--------nothing
Planning to- ----go read a good book or write more of my book
Wearing---------does it matter? LOL
Wishing for-----Ice Cream!

xoxoxoxoxoxo 

Emelie Claire


                                                    Pictures taken today

Mmmmm Mama was making Apple Sauce.....and it smelled SO good!
Me, myself and I....ha ha ha
The beautiful outdoors today! All the leaves around here are turning BEAUTIFUL colors!
 Savannah drawing....(: 
(:





2 comments:

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

You're so cute :) I was just at your other blog -- For Memories Sake -- and was thinking you might enjoy the first movie I recently recommended on mine. Do post more often -- you have so many great ideas :)

Sadie said...

You're adorable :) Love the leaf picture!

Having a fashion challenge at my blog {vintage theme, too!} : irishragamuffinslilsister.blogspot.com

~Sadie