Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday Hair style!

As you have probably already guessed I am REALLY into hair now! So this is day two of trying new hair styles out! Today I straightened my hair with our Nume Straightening iron, then I pulled all my hair above my ear up...up with a clip then I curled sections of my hair away from my face piece by piece......then I went back to the upper part and simply twirled it around my finger in to a tight little bun then stuck a few bobby pins in, ( 4 ) to be precise. Then curled the ends a little more. Then I just ran some Laminates gel through it and sprayed it with a styling spray! And that's all I did.

(Front)

(Side)
(Back)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! Did you do it yourself?

Emelie Claire said...

Yes I did! I found a young girl on You-Tube who does her hair all by her self and shows you how to do it! I really love the styles she does. I half followed one of her styles and half made it up! LOL Anyway you would love her! Here is the link to her Channel! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsMakeitUp1?feature=watch

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the link! I will check her out.