Monday, November 10, 2008

Finding out what a chair is made of.....

Yesterday we had a family over.

This is Lily, me, and Abigail.My mom said we could have the fabric and stuffing from an old chair she didn't want any more. We sure did have fun taking it apart!

I took this picture of my sister, Jessica. Do you recognize the "snow" around her?
It's stuffing from the chair!

Pictures from the summer...

My family.

My dad.

Me, picking blueberries.

Me and my friend Abigail.

me.














2 comments:

Sherry said...

You have the best mom ever to let you take apart an old chair like that! Any other mom would have left on the curb with a FREE sign on it. Ha Ha. Love the "snow" picture. Very inventive. What will you do with the fabric?

Rachel Ballenger said...

I reely do not know yet



Emelie